• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pricing error on Oakley website

gunmike1

Oakley Beginner
I’ve been looking at the Turbines for a while, and I saw that the Turbine in Prizm Polarized is 30% off. When I add it to my cart it shows $144. Then when I go to my cart it shows 30% off (around $62), but when I look at the price it shows $164, which is only 20% off. It doesn’t correct itself anywhere along the the checkout process, so I’m holding off on the purchase. While I could get the them for 30% off on Amazon, I prefer to buy through Oakley with the better return policy and reduced risk of getting fakes. Has anyone else ran into this error?

7F244849-C201-4AC2-AAF7-F2E4B420E3C9.png

They are closed since it is the weekend, and the sale ends before Monday

Nothing new with Oakley.

I've been able to get them to help via their website chat on weekdays.

Still... You should be able to get better deals elsewhere. 30%off is a normal discount on Oakley MSRP.

BTW I've found Amazon to be very good with their return policy.

P. S. Even at that price I wouldn't pay that for a Turbine.

Nothing new with Oakley.

Still... You should be able to get better deals elsewhere. 30%off is a normal discount on Oakley MSRP.

I was thinking the same thing go to ebay and get two for that price. Especially for a boring color way like that.

Nothing new with Oakley.

I tried chat first but it said chat isn’t available, so they must not have chat on weekends now. I’m pretty sure that if I buy them now and send a customer service email about the problem Oakley would honor the $144 price.

Since Amazon and Oakley are both $144 for the Turbine Prizm Tungsten Polarized, where can I look for a better deal that is reputable? This is my first set of Oakleys so I’m not the most knowledgeable on the best retailers. When I was searching around I didn’t find any retailers selling the Prizm Polarized Turbines for less, but I wasn’t checking eBay or anything. I’m willing to pay a little bit more to get a generous return policy and to avoid fakes, but I like a bargain as much as anyone else and I’m up for suggestions.

I had the same last week from Oakley.uk site, Wanted DWP from Straightlink @ £100 30% discount = £70 right. Free ship but checkout still says £80. Emailed then last Wednesday, Still awaiting response

Back