• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Pricing Thoughts

Maybe I overlooked it, or maybe it’s not a thought regarding pricing, but flippers try to maximize price by setting a high price or under-describing their item...

I think people that are considered chronic flippers have been beaten down lately. I know I won’t buy from someone I consider a chronic flipper...and I think many on this forum feel the same way.

Maybe I overlooked it, or maybe it’s not a thought regarding pricing, but flippers try to maximize price by setting a high price or under-describing their item...

I think people that are considered chronic flippers have been beaten down lately. I know I won’t buy from someone I consider a chronic flipper...and I think many on this forum feel the same way.

I am very hurt :cry:.......:lol:

I am very hurt :cry:.......:lol:
Not this kind of chronic...

5329D032-D5D2-4B2B-A439-A08641D7D907.jpeg

1. Your country of origin - People from countries outside the USA (with the exception of Colombia) tend to overvalue their sunglasses compared to within the USA (presumably because of supply/demand issues and postage costs)
Not only high cost of shipping, but the glasses themself cost at least 20 to 30% more in europe compared to the US due to tax, duties etc.

Latest Posts

Back