• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Prism Red Cyclops Blanks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I'm still very tempted on these lenses, but I wear all my sunnies, and 4 people have told me these are unwearable, hence for display only. 1 person told me they are wearable. Can more people chime in?

@SouLFuLFroG @Chet Manley @Broccoli @pjd1234 , etc

I have spoken with some others who have tried them, so didn't tag them, but highly respect their opinions. Just trying to get a consensus.
Thanks in advanced
I sent mine off to be cut and mounted, they should be back soon so i’ll let you know.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I'm still very tempted on these lenses, but I wear all my sunnies, and 4 people have told me these are unwearable, hence for display only. 1 person told me they are wearable. Can more people chime in?

@SouLFuLFroG @Chet Manley @Broccoli @pjd1234 , etc

I have spoken with some others who have tried them, so didn't tag them, but highly respect their opinions. Just trying to get a consensus.
Thanks in advanced
My oleman @Nucchem got his. For me personally looking at the pics I couldn’t wear something that looks just red seeing through.

Username Hidden said:
Ohhhhh no no no no no no no....

I can see why Nuch is selling these

I'd probably get nauseous after 40 seconds
Its also the outter color, thought maybe Walter's picture were a bit off with the color, lighting or somethin, and they would be more RUBY. But his photos are dead on. So its my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back