• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Prism Red ( Cyclops ) lens blanks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Thanks. Can you actually wear them tho? Or do they fall off the frames?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Thanks. Can you actually wear them tho? Or do they fall off the frames?
Yeah I can wear them they clip on to the frames pretty tightly

Awesome. I'll report back next week. My Juliet's should be here today or tomorrow.

Alright So heres my update. I ordered the side blinders a couple days ago from the guy on eBay. Still haven’t heard from him. Hopefully I hear from him today. Getting a little antsy here. Anyone have any other places that sell Side Blinders? Looking for Xmetal color.

On a personal note, I've been searching for a red lens like this for a long time. Finally being able to get my hands on it brings me immense joy.

I can confidently say that my quest for the red lens is finally over. In the future, when people ask, "Do you have red lenses like Cyclops from X-Men?" I will undoubtedly introduce them to this lens.

I want to express my respect and gratitude to Walter Langkowski for his dedicated work on the development. Thank you for this outstanding product!

IMG_2426.jpg

Username Hidden said:
On a personal note, I've been searching for a red lens like this for a long time. Finally being able to get my hands on it brings me immense joy.

I can confidently say that my quest for the red lens is finally over. In the future, when people ask, "Do you have red lenses like Cyclops from X-Men?" I will undoubtedly introduce them to this lens.

I want to express my respect and gratitude to Walter Langkowski for his dedicated work on the development. Thank you for this outstanding product!

View attachment 1091035
Really is a beautiful red

It's mid-January 2024, but imma still wish a Happy New Year to everyone on this thread! 🎆🙌🏼🎇
Purchased my lenses 1 year ago actually, but only had them installed in my Oakley Juliet in mid-2023.

Massive kudos to Walter for sending me new replacement blanks for free (because the initial set had a sizing issue from 3rd-party lens cutter). Had my replacement blanks cut by @Linegear Japan actually, and they did a FANTASTIC JOB fitting them into my Juliet frame.

Sometimes, I still can't believe I own these. Truly blessed, and heaps praise to Walter for his product & service! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

20240101_160553.jpg

Walter, any lenses left?

Inquiring minds want to know…🪖👍

Back