• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Just bought these in Flak 2.0 XL. They look amazing. I have Prizm Polarized in Black, Sapphire and 24k, and the 24k is the most vibrant of the 3, closely followed by Sapphire. The 24k also blocks light better than Sapphire, and blocks light as well as Black, but maintaining better contrast than Black. I am personally a fan of bronze lenses, so if you like bronze bases and high contrast you will love these. I would say that Sapphire performs better than 24k in cloudy/rainy conditions, even though according to Oakley website the 24k is 11% and Sapphire is 12%, but it's easy to see when comparing them that the 24k's have way more iridium coating. The 24k's are fully mirrored, where as the Sapphire have mirroring, but you can still see eyes in bright light.

Just bought these in Flak 2.0 XL. They look amazing. I have Prizm Polarized in Black, Sapphire and 24k, and the 24k is the most vibrant of the 3, closely followed by Sapphire. The 24k also blocks light better than Sapphire, and blocks light as well as Black, but maintaining better contrast than Black. I am personally a fan of bronze lenses, so if you like bronze bases and high contrast you will love these. I would say that Sapphire performs better than 24k in cloudy/rainy conditions, even though according to Oakley website the 24k is 11% and Sapphire is 12%, but it's easy to see when comparing them that the 24k's have way more iridium coating. The 24k's are fully mirrored, where as the Sapphire have mirroring, but you can still see eyes in bright light.
Great post. Thank u!

4EBC94F6-97D5-4744-A9CD-DB58CFD79487.jpeg
Got the flaks they are niice

According to Oakley the 24k lenses allow 1,100% of the sun light in. Seems kinda bright for day time use.

Capture+_2018-06-29-04-10-07.png

Back