• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold PRIZM BASEBALL OUTFIELD LENSES FOR OAKLEY JULIET (Custom Cut)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, I just cut a pair of Prizm Baseball Outfield Lenses for Juliet. Amazing view, great for most outdoor uses (sort of a red iridium color w more contrast). I'll post pictures. I'd like to get $119 shipped in the USA priority mail. $135 shipped internationally. Ready to ship as soon as tomorrow! Posted pictures. Let me know what you think!!! I also have a Slate Iridium pair I'd sell for $80, these are both custom cut authentic Oakley 8.75 base curve geometry HDO lenses. Non-Polarized. My wife shot the photos w IPhone pics on the Prizm. My photos are always bad. They are also on ebay, you can search them out from chrisahardaway

20271.jpg

20273.jpg

20274.jpg

rb2027.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
PMd.

Sold! To you know who...:taunt:
Thanks again Mark.
If anyone else would like a set, I can make another pair by next week. But marking this sold. Enjoy....

Birthday present to myself :D

Username Hidden said:
Birthday present to myself :D

Happy Happy Birthday my friend, glad to see you on Saturday :)

Username Hidden said:
Happy Happy Birthday my friend, glad to see you on Saturday :)
Ichiro Carbon schon gepackt :)

Can you make them for Pennys?

I'm not 100 % sure at this moment. I believe penny is smaller than Juliet so I'd say yes. But.... I would need the penny frame to cut them. I do not own a pair. Pm me if really interested. Thanks.

I sent ya a PM...I'm all ready having a pair made for the Penny. I will know this weekend if I need it made for the Penny or Juliet. I sent ya a PM. I will get back to you soon. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.