• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm cricket

I've got the M2 Prizm cricket lens. I've never done any testing so I cant say if/how well it functions .
20170212_175453-1.jpg

In my experience Prizm road tends to be more ruby-purple. The iridium on my Cricket lens is more ruby-fire

Heres a shot of +red and Prizm road under the same lighting conditions. It appears Prizm Cricket is closer to +red (at least from the outside) than Prizm road. Bear in mind that iridium coatings seem to vary alot and can look totally different depending on the base tint of the lens.

20170218_160840-1-1.jpg

Heres a shot of +red and Prizm road under the same lighting conditions. It appears Prizm Cricket is closer to +red (at least from the outside) than Prizm road. Bear in mind that iridium coatings seem to vary alot and can look totally different depending on the base tint of the lens.

View attachment 325460
Yes you are right.. Prizm cricket has that yellow at the edges like +red.. and prizm road is more like purple - ruby... Thank you for the pictures.. It clearly shows the difference between prizm road and prizm cricket from the outside.

View attachment 325460

Prism Cricket EVZero? Where the hell did you get that?! :shock:

Wait, I think I read it wrong. That's +red, huh? :)

Not sure if I said this in another thread, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is a renaming of Prizm Baseball Infield, which was supposed to be dropped before because supposedly Outfield was more popular for Baseball. Not sure what the logic would be with a Cricket field vs a baseball field, though.

Back