1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Delorean2006

Delorean2006 Oakley Beginner

It's definitely prizm daily with the BI coating on it, has the same contrast just darker. Definitely much more noticeable contrast and colors over OOBIP.

QLR1 likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. NoFair

NoFair Oakley Expert

The tint is a bit different, but they should be close (OO is more pink, while daily has a slightly more subtle contrast enhancing tint)

I use both OO BIP and Daily prizm in my Juliets, OO handle bright sun and snow a bit better.

supersharp and flyer like this.
  3. DKO

DKO Oakley Enthusiast

I noticed the new Black Prizm while searching on the O-Review Mainlink Database page. But what I also discovered a Mainlink with Tungsten Prizm lenses.
    Wow its like Oakley is reading oakleyforum. They are giving us what we talk about non-stop.
    1. Prizm Daily that's darker tint with an iridium mirror coating. in Prizm Black
    2. A very versatile contrast lens like Tungsten in Prizm Tungsten.

I can't wait to see how Prizm Tungsten looks as Tunsgten Ir. Polarized is my favorite every day lens.

4. Toy4x

Toy4x Oakley Collector

Are these the same as the Prizm BI goggle lenses? I used them last season and it's a beautiful and extreme clear lens. Also used the Prizm Rose for low light situations... Another great lens.

5. NoFair

NoFair Oakley Expert

The goggle lenses are different. I agree on your sentiments on the Prizm goggles though

6. mercbezerk

mercbezerk Unicorn Chaser Premium Member Lifetime Member

There's also a Prizm Sapphire Polarized that's coming out as well.

NoFair likes this.
  7. Delorean2006

Delorean2006 Oakley Beginner

That is a lens combo I've been dying to get since I first heard of it.

8. Jay-Da

Jay-Da Oakley Enthusiast

I wonder what the difference will be between Sapphire Polarized and Prizm Sapphire Polarized? Different base lens...?

9. BHarry

BHarry The Eclectic Collector

I'm not sure if there is another Prizm sapphire, but the Prizm Snow Sapphire looks very different from Sapphire polarized. The base tint is very pink and has a lighter iridium coating.

motoGP_fanatic likes this.
  10. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member Lifetime Member

Got to see Prizm daily black iridium yesterday at a vault store two and half hours from my house. Lol. I think it's my new favorite lens.

Jaytypes and motoGP_fanatic like this.