• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Daily Black Iridium

I know this thread is a few months old but anyone heard anything about any other models getting these lenses? Would be nice if they offered the black iridium Prizm daily for all the models they currently have the regular Prizm daily for..

I know this thread is a few months old but anyone heard anything about any other models getting these lenses? Would be nice if they offered the black iridium Prizm daily for all the models they currently have the regular Prizm daily for..

From what I've read with the releases coming out this month it looks as if most of the new releases and frame will be obtaining the lens as their BIP option including prizm sapphire and prizm tungsten which are polarized as well.

I wouldn't be mad if they switched all the normal daily prizm lenses over to BIP daily prizm on all models.. The lense looks so much better.

Does anyone know if/when they'll sell the Prizm Black Iridium lenses stand alone? Specifically for Holbrooks? Price thoughts?

My belief is that they will but it will be in due time. Like the original prizm release was just only standard colors then replacement lenses later on, it will be offered but more than likely later in the year.

VR28 BIP
IMG_0892.JPG

Prizm Black polarized
IMG_0894.JPG

Not the best pics, but you get the idea.

Anybody has this in person?? Post a pic guys.
I know on page 2 I posted some pics of the Mainlinks I picked up, looking at the the lens and I believe also through the lens, it looks like black but with definitely more noticeable color. It really does have increased contrast over BIP, but, it is just as dark.

Back