• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Daily Black Iridium

Does anyone know if/when they'll sell the Prizm Black Iridium lenses stand alone? Specifically for Holbrooks? Price thoughts?

i bought a pair of the lenses on Ebay a couple weeks ago for $75 that someone took out of their retail pair. they show up time to time. you just have to make sure the SKU for the frame they came from matches a legit Prizm BIP pair since all new non sports specific Prizm lenses get the "Prizm Daily" or "Prizm Daily Polarized" sticker.

their are some lens and frame pairs on Ebay right now around 100 bucks. you might just want to pick one of them up since the lenses themselves might be that much from Oakley anyways. then you pretty much get an extra frame for free.

I know on page 2 I posted some pics of the Mainlinks I picked up, looking at the the lens and I believe also through the lens, it looks like black but with definitely more noticeable color. It really does have increased contrast over BIP, but, it is just as dark.
This was what I was concerned with, that and the comparison of looking at the lens from the outside. If it was as reflective or not.

I saw a pair of Ruby Fade frames (black front faded to a cool red on temples and stems) with Black Prizm Flak 2.0's on the Bay. Almost grabbed them, but while the frame is very cool, just not sure it'd work for me. Really just wanted the lenses, but figure I'll wait until they come out separate.

Back