• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm daily Polarized vs Black iridium Polarized

Best lens for driving under extremely sunny conditions

• Prizm Daily Polarized

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Black Iridium Polarized

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
All prizm lenses offer unreal visual clarity compared to original lenses. To me, it's very obvious like standard definition TV vs high definition. For general use, daily prizm is very nice and offers contrast. It however won't be as dark as BIP. If full bright sun bothers you then go with BIP. I personally wouldn't spend the extra premium of daily prizm if I can get vr28BIP or OO red polar for a good deal. I'm not a fan of BIP after having vr28BIP

This meeting is beyond lame. ****in ballin though!
uploadfromtaptalk1439924482611.jpg

Why is safestart giving you funny money?
Because I don't just sit here. When they ask questions I yell **** at them. Then I get free stuff at the end. Believe me I'm not helping the way they want LMAO. I win on technicalities and loopholes.

Because I don't just sit here. When they ask questions I yell **** at them. Then I get free stuff at the end. Believe me I'm not helping the way they want LMAO. I win on technicalities and loopholes.

So you collect the funny money through the meeting and then at the end trade it for prizes? Sorta like arcade tickets?

So you collect the funny money through the meeting and then at the end trade it for prizes? Sorta like arcade tickets?
Kinda yeah. And I picked up a shirt somehow too, that answer was particularly long winded.

Funny money lets you take your pick of so far unseen prizes. Whoever has the most gets first pick, etc.

Back