• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm daily polarized VS Prizm dark golf? (rose tint)

Yes prizm dark golf and prizm daily polarized are quite different. I love them both but extremely different. I didn’t realize prizm daily polarized wasn’t available anymore in prescription? Prizm deep water is pretty close from a looking through stand point (however it does have the cobalt blue iridium on it). Prizm grey polarized is also similar to prizm daily polarized too.
Can confirm on deep water having had both at the same time. Deep water polarized will have a slightly warmer look thru the back, likely due to the reflected blues. Also at 12% VLT it's about as dark.

So I placed an order for flak draft glasses with prescription prizm lenses today, however, the daily prizm lenses available are only in a black polarized tint.

I used to have prizm daily polarized lenses that had a slight rose tint a few years ago, which I loved. I then had prizm daily polarized in a black tint which I wasn't a big fan of (too dark and contrast wasn't there).

I was told they don't have these daily rose tint ones anymore, and the worker told me the prizm dark golf are similar to these. I'm not sure if they are though, can anyone confirm?
How was your experience with black polarized tint? kindly share your experience.

I can confirm the prizim black polarized doesn't really make thing pop or enhance clarity perhap the quality isn't there compare to Mauri Jim

The quality is there. You just have to find the right Prizm that works for you and what your doing. Some “pop” and other don’t. Just buy every lenses like most of us here are trying to do and you’ll be set🤪

I can confirm the prizim black polarized doesn't really make thing pop or enhance clarity perhap the quality isn't there compare to Mauri Jim
I know people can see things different but I tried Maui Jims for a while and wasn't impressed at all. I like the Prizm Black Polarized because it DOES make things pop more than Maui's.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Prizm Jade might be my favorite to look through while out in a natural setting.

I know people can see things different but I tried Maui Jims for a while and wasn't impressed at all. I like the Prizm Black Polarized because it DOES make things pop more than Maui's.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Prizm Jade might be my favorite to look through while out in a natural setting.
I would agree with this. MJ and Oakley have different tints and I never think of them as one being better from the other, just different tints for different preferences.

Personally I think Deep water is going to be your best best. The rose color is pretty close to Prizm Daily Polarized. And the blue looks really cool 😎

Latest Posts

Back