• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sushobhon

I should Work at Oakley
Oakley Prizm sunglasses and lenses changed eyewear forever. Designed to enhance colors and contrast in a variety of environments, these lenses have become the leader in sports eyewear. And now Oakley has done it again for day-to-day life with the Oakley Prizm Daily Polarized lens!
Keep reading for our complete Oakley Prizm Daily Polarized review and guide.

What is Oakley Prizm Daily Polarized?
Oakley Prizm Daily Polarized is an Everyday Prizm lens that brings the vibrant colors and visual clarity of Oakley Prizm lenses to your day-to-day life.
Key Features

Increases color, contrast and, clarity while reducing glare from reflections and surfaces like wet roads
14% VLT (Visible Light Transmission)
100% UVA, UVB, UVC protection
Blocks harmful blue light up to 400nm
Features High Definition Optics (HDO) technology for enhanced clarity and visual acuity
Made of durable Plutonite lens material for impact resistance that meets or exceeds ANSI standards

What Color are...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it has a very thin iridium coating (when looking at it next to bronze polarized there is something there). For me it works great in most conditions even bright summer, but on very bright days a 10% lens is better. The strength of DPP is that it is a pretty good lens in most conditions while a 10% lens will often be too dark.

I think it has a very thin iridium coating (when looking at it next to bronze polarized there is something there). For me it works great in most conditions even bright summer, but on very bright days a 10% lens is better. The strength of DPP is that it is a pretty good lens in most conditions while a 10% lens will often be too dark.
I have black iridium in radarlock xl, i want a pair of evzero stride so i thought it would be a great idea to get it in prizm daily polarized.. Thank you.

The prizm daily is a very versatile lens that is designed to be used in almost all situations. The rosey hue base compliments color enhancement and makes it applicable to sunny, overcast, evening, and even days when raining, still plenty of glare to be reduced on those rainy days. However, bright sunny days may prove to be too much and can result in discomfort and plenty of annoying squinting. A darker lens such as prizm Black polarized is more recommended.

Hey.
I'm new to oakley after borrowing a friends prizm daily polarized. Wow.

I ordered a pair of woodgrain prizm daily polarized frogskins which come today.

They have the prizm displayed at the top of the lense but should it say polarized at the bottom.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hey.

They have the prizm displayed at the top of the lense but should it say polarized at the bottom.

Thanks

Not all Prizm lenses are polarized. I don't believe the Frogskins have lens etching @SoulFulFrog ?

Hey.

Thanks

Afaik the prizm daily hasn't been marked with polarized. Just turn your cell phone 90 degrees if you want to check that they are polarized ;) Great lens and welcome btw :D

Afaik the prizm daily hasn't been marked with polarized. Just turn your cell phone 90 degrees if you want to check that they are polarized ;) Great lens and welcome btw :D
Thanks for the reply guys..

I just looked on oakleys website at the lenses.. The top one says prizm Daily polarized, however when you check the lense tech it dosent say polarized

Under black iridium polarized lense when you look at the lense tech it is polarized

Any ideas why

I just looked on oakleys website at the lenses.. The top one says prizm Daily polarized, however when you check the lense tech it dosent say polarized

Under black iridium polarized lense when you look at the lense tech it is polarized

Any ideas why

The Frog on the Oakley site says "PRIZM P" on the top of the right lens, which I assume is Prizm Polarized. I would assume yours are polarized. Nofair gave you the trick. 1. Slowly rotate your phone to landscape and see if there is a difference (not all phone screens are polarized the same) but.... 2. if it eliminates the glare off of a car window or water then it's most likely polarized. The box will also say.

Any ideas why

Prizm daily only comes in a polarized version afaik so that might be the reason. Most Oakley lenses come in normal and polarized versions.

Back