• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
In your use-case you describe Shallow Water conditions - so the Shallow Water Polarized seems the ideal lens for your use-case.

I have personal experience on Deep Ocean with the Deep Water Polarized and it’s a nice lens to look through and substantially reduce the squinting with hard ocean sunlight.

Neither of these lenses has the Rose base.

The Prizm Shallow Water Polarized has a bronze base lens (not rose) with a Green mirror coating.
The Prizm Deep Water Polarized, is a grey base lens (not rose) with a Cobalt Blue mirror.

Yeah, Deep Water is probably one of my favorites, and one of my go-to lenses.
Currently I have a those lenses in Rx on a pair of Flak 2.0 XL, and am planning to put them on a pair of Crosshairs and Fuel Cells.
I do like what I see through the Shallow Water and am eagerly waiting for Oakley to make them in Rx as well.

The Prizm Shallow Water Polarized has a bronze base lens (not rose) with a Green mirror coating.
The Prizm Deep Water Polarized, is a grey base lens (not rose) with a Cobalt Blue mirror.
Oakley lists both as having a Rose base. My deep waters definitely aren’t grey based.

He is 100% correct

Trust me I have the complete Angler Series Set

79B86BD4-B834-40F5-BE0B-F546B50015CF.jpeg

Looking through my Deep Water Prizm Polarized.

Prizm deep water polarized is not grey. I don’t have shallow. Sport RX says rose for deep and bronze for shallow.
I will post pic of all of them for you later.

The cool thing about the SWIP they change color when exposed to bright light to a greenish look but when shade hits then they change back to the blue.

I guess Oakley either has no clue about that particular lens doing that but now they know.

8CBA35D2-3D3C-44B1-B1A1-966905E07D91.jpeg

I will post pic of all of them for you later.

The cool thing about the SWIP they change color when exposed to bright light to a greenish look but when shade hits then they change back to the blue.

I guess Oakley either has no clue about that particular lens doing that but now they know.

View attachment 876015
I have plans for a Shallow setup of some sort soon. Probably another Mainlink.

Back