• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Field lens for the Sutro/Sutro Lite frames??

You can get them from the Oakley parts and service site
Thank you. Its shows where they are listed on the Parts and Services website. Unfortunately, when trying to buy them, it says "not available". Would this indicate that they may be coming soon??

Thank you. Its shows where they are listed on the Parts and Services website. Unfortunately, when trying to buy them, it says "not available". Would this indicate that they may be coming soon??

Interesting, I just bought one about two weeks ago

Yeah it's weird. Just got off the phone with Oakley and they couldn't tell me WHEN they'd have them back in stock or IF they'd have them in stock.

Yeah it's weird. Just got off the phone with Oakley and they couldn't tell me WHEN they'd have them back in stock or IF they'd have them in stock.
Honestly id just get the ones from ebay. They are cheaper plus getting a warranty claim processed through Oakley for lens issues takes an act of God. I've bought from that seller before and have never had an issue.

Yeah, I may give it a week or two and see if they re-populate on the Oakley website. It looks like Oakley is running a 30% off on alot of stuff on their website this weekend(including lenses). SO, they may not have wanted the Prizm Fields to be a part of that promotion.

Yeah, I may give it a week or two and see if they re-populate on the Oakley website. It looks like Oakley is running a 30% off on alot of stuff on their website this weekend(including lenses). SO, they may not have wanted the Prizm Fields to be a part of that promotion.
Sure enough, I ordered the Prizm Field lenses for the Sutro Lite this morning. They must have not wanted them to be on sale over the Holiday weekend...

It's just weird that those lenses aren't available yet. I just messaged them on eBay to see when they received them. It could have been a demo. In that case, I may wait to buy direct through Oakley for the warranty. How would I even know if they were Field and not Road? They're pretty similar...
technically there is no warranty on replacement parts. Only on full pairs.

Back