• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Gaming lenses

MicahS

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Wisconsin
NEXT LEVEL GAMING
This is no game. We're in pursuit of progression and we give it everything we've got. Our logic is tried, mental stamina is tested, and day after day day we compete against the toughest of opponents, ourselves. You may think we're gamers, but really we're athletes. And, together we're on a mission.
200915_Esports_logo-prizm.png
PRIZM GAMING

Level up your gaming experience by harnessing the power of Prizm™ Gaming -- Oakley
Authentic Prescription lenses with Prizm™ Lens Technology and revolutionary blue light filtration.
Designed to enhance color contrast
Sharp vision
Blue light filtering - 40% between 380 and 500 nm

Last edited by a moderator:
NEXT LEVEL GAMING
This is no game. We're in pursuit of progression and we give it everything we've got. Our logic is tried, mental stamina is tested, and day after day day we compete against the toughest of opponents, ourselves. You may think we're gamers, but really we're athletes. And, together we're on a mission.
View attachment 789068
PRIZM GAMING

Level up your gaming experience by harnessing the power of Prizm™ Gaming -- Oakley
Authentic Prescription lenses with Prizm™ Lens Technology and revolutionary blue light filtration.
Designed to enhance color contrast
Sharp vision
Blue light filtering - 40% between 380 and 500 nm
WE were discussing this on another thread. Someone suggested that these lenses are only available via prescription lens, but from Oakley's page, it appears that you can buy four or five specific frames with these lenses already installed. What say you?

It’s only available for prescription.

thw glasses they show I believe only come with a “blank cleAr” lens

I think they should come with 0 rx gaming lenses.

most of my Oakley rx are to get Lens colors that weren’t made as a regular replacement .

like trail, road, deep water and + red for frogskins and latches :D

If you go to the page where it let’s you make prescriptions frames and start to build one you can add the Prizm gaming lens.

Also I believe if you go to a store that has RX they might be able to send out to get a lens in your favorite frame

It’s only available for prescription.

thw glasses they show I believe only come with a “blank cleAr” lens

I think they should come with 0 rx gaming lenses.

most of my Oakley rx are to get Lens colors that weren’t made as a regular replacement .

like trail, road, deep water and + red for frogskins and latches :D

If you go to the page where it let’s you make prescriptions frames and start to build one you can add the Prizm gaming lens.
I used the mobile version of the O site, clicked on buy now, and it does appear that it's prescription; the prices were astounding. Just like you said, I clicked a Holbrook frame and Prizm Gaming and the price is $409 (one of their most cost effective frames), and that's with the 40% promotion that they're currently running

considering they have been sending pairs to 2 time streamer of the year Dr.Disrespect for years this doesn't surprise me that they would come up with a gaming Prizm at all.

Screenshot_20200913-224449__01.jpg

EfFPlWLWsAMJLaL.jpeg

dr-disrespect-overwatch-rage-580x334.jpg

GettyImages_1168630219.0.jpg

Also I believe if you go to a store that has RX they might be able to send out to get a lens in your favorite frame
They're not going to honor my order, as there's no prescription accompanying it. So, I'm going to take your suggestion and try to purchase through an optometrist. It was worth a shot.

Back