• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Golf Lenses

How it was explained at PGA Merchandise show: G30 on steroids. I tried it outside and I liked it much better than G30. Able to see the differences in greens better.

How it was explained at PGA Merchandise show: G30 on steroids. I tried it outside and I liked it much better than G30. Able to see the differences in greens better.
That's the kind of thing I wanted to hear, I already like G30 a lot.

It was largely overcast this morning, with potential to get a touch sunnier during the day, so I went with Golf in a pair of Juliets. Along the way, there was a patch of grass that was a little starved of water in places but looking surprisingly yellow. Took the glasses off and you could maybe see a marginal difference in green between patches. The difference between with and without glasses was frankly astonishing. One area at least where the promise of Prizm really delivers. Though I wasn't actually playing golf!

these are absolutely incredible lenses! i just got them for my Flak 2.0s. They brighten up everything around you and make finding my ball (when it isnt in a water hazard) super easy.

these are absolutely incredible lenses! i just got them for my Flak 2.0s. They brighten up everything around you and make finding my ball (when it isnt in a water hazard) super easy.
Glad you like the lenses but having issues finding your ball(s) sounds like a problem. May wanna have that checked out. :p

Back