• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Prizm/Iridium or Polarized Juliet, Xx, XS or R1 Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Added choice of X-Squared or Juliet SHALLOW BLUE POLARIZED "woodland camo"
lenses for $105

X-squared will have the etching with the deer antlers :)

Some people reacted to this post.
You don’t know how bad I wish you did R2 lenses lol my aftermarket pair didn’t fit well one of the two didn’t

Username Hidden said:
You don’t know how bad I wish you did R2 lenses lol my aftermarket pair didn’t fit well one of the two didn’t
Me too....I haven't found donors that work. Nothing is big enough except old delam crusty plaintiff squared stock. But I hope to perfect soon if I get time.

Username Hidden said:
Me too....I haven't found donors that work. Nothing is big enough except old delam crusty plaintiff squared stock. But I hope to perfect soon if I get time.
So if I had plaintiff squared lenses they could be cut?

Pm'd about shallow blue XS, Mine 😁

Username Hidden said:
So if I had plaintiff squared lenses they could be cut?
Potentially yes. Message me in about a week. I'll need two pair in case one doesn't go perfect. There's always a learning curve on something like that.

@Chris A Hardaway, So I know you just sent me a couple of pair of lenses but I think I need another pair. I'm looking at the box to my original Juliets and they came with Ruby lenses and I must have switched them out for Ice at some point. So I know you don't have ruby available now but if should some become available let me know and I'll take them off your hands. :)

Username Hidden said:
@Chris A Hardaway, So I know you just sent me a couple of pair of lenses but I think I need another pair. I'm looking at the box to my original Juliets and they came with Ruby lenses and I must have switched them out for Ice at some point. So I know you don't have ruby available now but if should some become available let me know and I'll take them off your hands. :)
Pm me. I actually have two pair! I'll sell one lol... The other I'm keeping. I can always get more.

Be careful what you wish for. Ask and ye shall receive! @Bi-Polarized

Username Hidden said:
Pm me. I actually have two pair! I'll sell one lol... The other I'm keeping. I can always get more.

Be careful what you wish for. Ask and ye shall receive! @Bi-Polarized
@Chris A Hardaway Awesome!! PM is on its way.