• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
So are these for sure different than the Shallow Water Prizm?

**Nevermind... Just re-read this thread. Jury hasn't technically rules though.... I never saw definitive evidence.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh..

a1a86ba56ebb10876f280f6e92dd789f.jpg
a56e9911f483439e54273e8f8085dbb5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I just got my first pair of Prizm Maritime. I got a prototype Flak 1.0 XLJ set on Ebay. As for the lens itself, it seems alot like the Prizm Daily base (light rose/violet), with a heavy emerald/jade iridium coating. I haven't used them at the beach yet, but I'll try to post pictures when I do. I think these could be a great every day wear and the answer to people like myself who wished that Prizm Daily had a darker tint or heavy iridium coating for bright sun. The iridium coating is that heavily mirrored coating similar to the Prizm Deep I have. Too bad Oakley doesn't offer more Prizm Maritime options.

Been trying to find the Maritime Lens as a replacement lens for my flak 2.0. I found a new pair on the forces site, but they dont seem to sell the lens separately from what I can tell. Anyone here manage to track down if the lenses can be bought separately?

I always liked the Jade iridium look but hated the tint looking through them....these seem to solve the issue and even look better than the Jade I think!

Been trying to find the Maritime Lens as a replacement lens for my flak 2.0. I found a new pair on the forces site, but they dont seem to sell the lens separately from what I can tell. Anyone here manage to track down if the lenses can be bought separately?

I always liked the Jade iridium look but hated the tint looking through them....these seem to solve the issue and even look better than the Jade I think!

I've seen the Flak 2.0 Maririme lenses being sold separately on the bay a few times. I don't see any right now, but I'll keep you in mind if I see them again.

I also prefer looking through the Maritime instead of Jade, it's a great lens.

just got the glasses today. Initial impressions are pretty much what DKO said. Daily Polarized filter, with a nicer looking Jade idirium/shallow water prizm look to the outside. I really think the maritime lens looks way better than both the Jade iridium and the shallow water prizm coating. but that is just personal taste I guess. I certainly think these are going to be my new everyday sport pair. If for whatever reason in a few weeks/months I find something note wortyh Ill try to repost.

Latest Posts

Back