• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Maritime!

saulsaul

I am Jim Jannard...
Tokyo
I posted a 'buying' ad for a Fives Squared SI model, not really expecting to get lucky. How wrong I was.

@sisson16 PM-ed me to say he was planning to put in an SI order shortly and would add my item to his cart! So in went an order for a Fives Squared SI edition, Matte Black with Prizm Maritime Polarized.

They arrived today and are everything I hoped they would be. The Maritime lens looks stunning inside and out. I'm going to be testing it out as daily wear next week.

This reminds me how generous OF members can be. For no profit and plenty of extra hassle (shipping overseas, multiple PMs, etc) sisson16, didn't hesitate. What's more, he made the purchase for me before I had paid, on trust.

Here's to you sisson16 and all of the members here who help out strangers. Just shout if you need any Japan limited editions in future :)

IMG_1905.JPG
IMG_1906.JPG
IMG_1907.JPG

Nice! I was going to order a pair of Fives Squared from oakleyforces.ca but could only get WARM GREY and PRIZM™ SHOOTING TR22.

I have a pair of these as well, in addition to every other version of the fives squared :unsure:. If you fish in rivers, etc (fly-fishing especially) they are incredible. I wish the folks at Oakley had more replacement lens options available for this frame. One of my favorites in a long time due to my child-sized head.

Congrats on the purchase!
@sisson16 ...very cool move!
So far, the Fives Squared are my favorite, but don't have any as of yet. Trying to find the right pair and couldn't pass on a couple deals on other styles. ;)
I haven't seen that particular version... I bet there's quite a few I haven't seen yet. Just heard of SI models recently.
Congrats again....those are sweet!
DB

I don't think they can be removed either. My wife had the older Fives Squared without the unobtanium nose pads and we both prefer the newer ones with the rubber. I was going to order the Multicam Fives Squared a while back but they were the older style so no rubber. Its definitely one of my favorite go-to frames. My wife and I each have two pair.

I don't think they can be removed either. My wife had the older Fives Squared without the unobtanium nose pads and we both prefer the newer ones with the rubber. I was going to order the Multicam Fives Squared a while back but they were the older style so no rubber. Its definitely one of my favorite go-to frames. My wife and I each have two pair.
I'm also thinking of the maritime prizm pair ... I like the SI bag AND the newer nosepiece