• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Prizm React-Fall Line XL

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey all. Up for grabs is a Fall Line XL with PRIZM React lens. These are too much goggle tech for the amount I go to the mountain. Hoping someone who’s more avid in the mountains can enjoy these more than me.
These are BNIB, never taken out and only opened for the pics here. Please do not ask for videos of the lens technology as I would like to keep this in BNIB condition for the lucky buyer. Asking $OLD shipped CONUS due to the limited quantities and rarity of the goggles.
Thanks for looking.
View attachment 580121 View attachment 580122 View attachment 580123 View attachment 580124

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I got a sample model of this and used it 10 days ago for two days on the hill and I must say, it is pretty amazing for sure!! You can change the tint on the fly while you are skiing or snowboarding, without stopping at all!

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I got a sample model of this and used it 10 days ago and I must say, it is pretty amazing for sure!! You can change the tint on the fly while you are skiing or snowboarding, without stopping at all!
Thanks for sharing brother to those who have not seen or used these yet.

Thats pretty cool.

:bump:

:bump: with price drop to $350 US shipped. Someone who is an avid snow enthusiast please get these!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back