• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Road For Driving?

On my flak 2.0, I enjoy using the +red polar over the road prizm. But I'm a polar guy. The colors are very similar to look at from the outside. My eyes are very sensitive, so I use polar in everything.

Are you sure you don't mean OO red instead of +red?

Has anyone tried wearing their prizm roads at night? I bought a pair last year and the shop keep said people have claimed it helps them see things better/clearer at night. I tried it once several months ago and to my surprise it didn't just black everything out. In places with lights I could still see alright I think, but in places with the intermittent street lights well I definitely wouldn't recommend being on a bike and wearing sunglasses at night

Has anyone tried wearing their prizm roads at night? I bought a pair last year and the shop keep said people have claimed it helps them see things better/clearer at night. I tried it once several months ago and to my surprise it didn't just black everything out. In places with lights I could still see alright I think, but in places with the intermittent street lights well I definitely wouldn't recommend being on a bike and wearing sunglasses at night

I wouldn't recommend it. Regardless of contrast you're still reducing most of the light trans. On my recent road trip it got dark before I got home and I was much better off using the naked eye. Streetlights or not.

I wouldn't recommend it. Regardless of contrast you're still reducing most of the light trans. On my recent road trip it got dark before I got home and I was much better off using the naked eye. Streetlights or not.

Yeah absolutely agree with you on that for safety's sake. Would never have thought try it out but I guess since the guy said it it got me wondering about that and the visual enhancements of Oakley's lens technologies.

Back