• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold PRIZM Road Juliet Lenses (custom cut) ARE BACK!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Hmmmm.....you are killin me, Chris!!!
Same here. Unfortunately, not in desperate need to spend the money but, definitely on the fence.

Some people reacted to this post.
If I had the extra cash I'd be all over these. Prizm lenses are off the hook!

I really want to spend more time with the Prizm series to see what I would like best. I mean...no, I won't be running around in the infield or on the outfield and everyone has different ways of describing them. I think when the weather is a bit better, I know my local manager and am going to ask her if she can take me outside of the mall so I can see what they look like in sunlight OUTDOORS. Oakley told me they are really going to amp up the Prizm line, and I'd like to know what will work best for me. Because inside, it really is difficult to tell what I like. Road my be better for driving....for some, but on the other hand, outfield might be better. I don't know. So when my manager friend is there in on a sunny day, I'm going to ask and see if she or an employee can take me outside to getter a better look of the lenses. Maybe snap a pic thru the lenses and take some notes. Because whatever I get for my Juliet, I will get for my Penny....

Username Hidden said:
I really want to spend more time with the Prizm series to see what I would like best. I mean...no, I won't be running around in the infield or on the outfield and everyone has different ways of describing them. I think when the weather is a bit better, I know my local manager and am going to ask her if she can take me outside of the mall so I can see what they look like in sunlight OUTDOORS. Oakley told me they are really going to amp up the Prizm line, and I'd like to know what will work best for me. Because inside, it really is difficult to tell what I like. Road my be better for driving....for some, but on the other hand, outfield might be better. I don't know. So when my manager friend is there in on a sunny day, I'm going to ask and see if she or an employee can take me outside to getter a better look of the lenses. Maybe snap a pic thru the lenses and take some notes. Because whatever I get for my Juliet, I will get for my Penny....
I have a Prizm Road lens in my Radarlock for when I run and it's fantastic. I can't compare it to another Prizm other than the daily but I like the Road much better. Hope that helps at least a little. So now, SOMEONE BUY THESE! :lolsign:

Username Hidden said:
I have a Prizm Road lens in my Radarlock for when I run and it's fantastic. I can't compare it to another Prizm other than the daily but I like the Road much better. Hope that helps at least a little. So now, SOMEONE BUY THESE! :lolsign:
I'm also contemplating these...but know zero about the prizms. Someone give me a briefing and convince me I NEED these.....

Username Hidden said:
I'm also contemplating these...but know zero about the prizms. Someone give me a briefing and convince me I NEED these.....
I wonder if there is a thread explaining this Prizm Phenomenon?

Username Hidden said:
The Prizm Road lens is rose color in tint but think bright light HD vision. Once your eyes adjust to the tint colors become more vibrant and sharp. Personally I feel like it's such a crisp vision difference that I wish there was a Prizm clear! These are a spectacular lens and I can't recommend it highly enough. The lens looks awesome in bright light too. Almost like +Red which is my favorite lens color.

image.jpeg

I love the idea of these and have Prism in my carbon blades.
I however can't swallow the 25 bucks shipping to Canada where it's free in the USA. There is just no way it's 30 bucks to ship these.
How about get a price quote on shipping to postal code B3N3A3 and then let's see if we can come to an agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.