• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Prizm Ruby Polarized donor

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking for Prizm Ruby Polarized donors for my XS. (Juliet is my secondary choice)
Must be a base 8 donor.

Let me know what ya got! Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Take a look here. They are the real deal which I’ve bought several of and then you can get them cut.

Lenses

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Take a look here. They are the real deal which I’ve bought several of and then you can get them cut.

Lenses

Thanks for the reply!
I've got that thread on watch with notifications... Lol
Been in contact with the guy and it's a toss up what he gets in. Couldn't help but pick up a few other of his lenses for options. 😉 He's a good guy and legit.

Unfortunately, the ideal lens for a polarized XS donor currently available from Oakley is a Straightlink. Since PRP is a relatively newer offering, i don't have many options to lean on for 8-base. Based on that seller's previous comment, he's getting the lenses by removing them from their frames. PRP isn't too common an offering for 8-base.
I've seen literally ONE Straightlink that came with Prizm Ruby Polarized and the model sku wasn't even listed on O-Review. (That said, I've noticed there are data gaps on O-R surrounding PRP anyway.) Next shot would be a random OCP Straightlink popping up, which is even a more slim chance.

I'm just hopping there's ONE member out there that's got one on hand willing to let go for less than the $110 Oakley is asking for.

Reading my own post back to myself, I think my chances are pretty damn small. 😅
I always prefer to buy/sell from members here first before jumping to online distributors or Oakley direct. For the good folks here, we know it's a little give, a little take to help each other out since we all have the same insatiable addiction...

Best of luck finding it.

Username Hidden said:
Best of luck finding it.

Thanks bro. Looks like I'm tough out of luck and will have to order from Oakley direct and hope it's a good looking specimen.

Status
Not open for further replies.