• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

jageya

Oakley Enthusiast
Oakley Prizm lenses completely changed eyewear forever with their contrast and color-enhancing technology. And the Oakley Prizm Snow Torch Iridium Lens offers this same great lens technology tuned specifically for snow environments. We got our hands on a set of these lenses to see how they stand up to the real world. Plus, we compared them to some of our other favorite Prizm snow lenses.
Keep reading for our complete Oakley Prizm Snow Torch Iridium Lens review and everything to know about this lens before buying!

What is Oakley Prizm Snow Torch Iridium Lens?
Oakley Prizm Snow Torch Iridium is a part of Oakley’s Prizm Snow lenses that provide color and contrast-enhancing on the mountain. These lenses use the same Prizm lens technology...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s a nice lens, however I was surprised that it seems best in an overcast conditions.
In direct and bright light, I was squinting.

Also easy to see your eyes with them on as well.

With Snow Sapphire and Snow Black could look direct at the sun, no squinting.

0D7E9130-BAAF-486A-BC1E-B1AB93D63BB3.jpeg

C566C192-6AE6-4BED-861D-2C2094665151.jpeg

D8B107D4-B928-4D86-B315-2C1389DD3EE7.jpeg

73F48A81-7EDE-4B96-9184-EC91C3DC3566.jpeg

Anybody use these as an everyday lens? I really like the how these look from the outside, but unsure if a lens built for snow conditions would work as an everyday lens in southern CA where we basically have no seasons. Also, how is the contrast color effect with these? I have DWP and really like how they bring out bright colors and make things pop. Am trying to decide between these and Prizm Ruby for my everyday lens. Currently am using Prizm Road, which I like, but the contrast effect isn't as vibrant as I'd like and also, I want a more red look from the outside instead of the pink/purple of Road.

Latest Posts

Back