• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Anybody use these as an everyday lens? I really like the how these look from the outside, but unsure if a lens built for snow conditions would work as an everyday lens in southern CA where we basically have no seasons. Also, how is the contrast color effect with these? I have DWP and really like how they bring out bright colors and make things pop. Am trying to decide between these and Prizm Ruby for my everyday lens. Currently am using Prizm Road, which I like, but the contrast effect isn't as vibrant as I'd like and also, I want a more red look from the outside instead of the pink/purple of Road.
the look like they would be close to torch trail or trail? Alot of contrast??

My new favorite overcast lens. Been sittin in a box since i got them then used them today 😍

am i the only one that thinks that this might be the closest cyclops looking lens that's oem oakley?

A38C8815-7EF9-429E-AEA9-87FA21593FE9.jpeg

E7F5D14C-CB84-4D6D-98CA-B35B1EDE3F57.jpeg

36F91402-59DE-4343-96F9-2C709626FA65.jpeg

By the way, what are the donors for these? If anybody knows. Trying to look for one with a good mirror. The one i have is kinda see through lookin

Back