• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm Snow

Sushobhon

I should Work at Oakley
Happy new year everyone. This is my First Thread in 2017.So,
I just recently found out about new prizm snow lenses..and it is also available in evzero path.. As i don't have any evzero..i really want to buy one..can any one tell me what it's light transmission percentage and how's their performance in different light conditions?

Per Oakley's site (just looked at the Flight Decks), the Prizm Sapphire goggle lens is listed at 20%. No idea firsthand if they're supposed to be the same thing as the sunglasses. Kinda weird if they weren't, but eh.

Tried on a pair once. Hard to judge in-store, but generally being a rose base, it might be a nuisance for everyday life if you're not used to stuff like that. Probably works for Q because he sees red anyway when Frank posts.

Per Oakley's site (just looked at the Flight Decks), the Prizm Sapphire goggle lens is listed at 20%. No idea firsthand if they're supposed to be the same thing as the sunglasses. Kinda weird if they weren't, but eh.

Tried on a pair once. Hard to judge in-store, but generally being a rose base, it might be a nuisance for everyday life if you're not used to stuff like that. Probably works for Q because he sees red anyway when Frank posts.
:rofl:

Rose means like G30 or prizm golf?

Rose means like G30 or prizm golf?

Just a rose base in general. It's hard to match it to a specific lens because I haven't tried either of those, and we never totally know if/which lenses she the same base. Like Prizm Road, Trail, and Baseball also have a rose base. No idea if that necessarily is the same rose base between them, but they all have some kind of rose base.

Just a rose base in general. It's hard to match it to a specific lens because I haven't tried either of those, and we never totally know if/which lenses she the same base. Like Prizm Road, Trail, and Baseball also have a rose base. No idea if that necessarily is the same rose base between them, but they all have some kind of rose base.
Thank you for that. Another question since i don't have any prizm trail too can you tell me how prizm trail perfoms on bright sunny days... I know it's great for overcast days but just want to know whether it is useable on sunny days or not.

Thank you for that. Another question since i don't have any prizm trail too can you tell me how prizm trail perfoms on bright sunny days... I know it's great for overcast days but just want to know whether it is useable on sunny days or not.

It goes a long way. If you're in changing conditions, it works out for sure. Even if driving. If you're in constant bright light, though, it's not like it's really a substitute for a proper darker tint. I'd call Road more versatile in that regard.

@LeQ is the only person I know of who wears them right now but I doubt he has the information of light transmission and different conditions
Correct.

No need for rose colored lenses when Frank posts.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Back