• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prizm violet or prizm sapphire for general wear?

BDHO

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi all-
I am trying to decide between prizm violet or prizm sapphire, or 24k prizm for general wear / lifestyle frame.
My other lifestyle frame has prizm ruby, so something different. (all my other Oakleys are sports frames)
I live in middle atlantic east coast, so has to be able to deal with both direct sunlight as well as on/off cloudy at different light angles over the year.

thank you for the input.

I highly recommend the 24K prizm polarized. Not that the others are not great... I enjoy the sapphire on a sunny day myself and the Violet is one I cannot attest to ... Yet

My two favorite though are tungsten prizm for its natural color enhancement qualities and Daily Prizm for the same reasons. The tungsten enhances the blue green spectrum and the Daily enhances the red violet spectrum but both make flowers and trees come to life

I highly recommend the 24K prizm polarized. Not that the others are not great... I enjoy the sapphire on a sunny day myself and the Violet is one I cannot attest to ... Yet

My two favorite though are tungsten prizm for its natural color enhancement qualities and Daily Prizm for the same reasons. The tungsten enhances the blue green spectrum and the Daily enhances the red violet spectrum but both make flowers and trees come to life
100% agree, Prizm Tungsten is the absolute best lens for contrast enhancement and 24K is its older brother. Same thing just darker.

thank you for the advice,
How similar are tungsten and 24k to prizm ruby which i already have? .. Ruby enhances the greens in direct light, but is disappointing in shadows & clouds as it feels like I am looking thru a dust cloud.

Anyone recommend prizm violet?

I have prizm polarized sapphire in my batwolfs and they are awesome here in the bright Vegas sunshine. My lighter colored eyes are sensitive to bright light and these lenses do a great job of keeping me from squinting. They look badass too!

Back