• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
The Violet lens is the only lens that’s I like in the warm color tones. The way the clouds look through Violet Iridium is spectacular. I sport the Grape Juice Holbrook Frame with Violet lenses. Love them.

Beautiful collection my friend. I like your up close pics of the many different lens combos you have.
Many Iv wanted but never actually seen pics of until now.
Thanks. I like to mix it up and we have pretty varied light conditions here in the UK, so it’s good to cover all eventualities :)

One of my favorite iridium. For sure when it launches them in the prizm version I will buy.
98F2409D-757A-4466-A689-CBC85DDFC42A.jpeg

Not sure how I feel about the prizm violet tint from the pics I've seen thus far. Count me in the I actually like the tint of Violet Iridium club.

But, this is still promising. It gives me hope for Ice, Fire, Emerald and Gold Prizms. Just make Ice with the same base as Prizm BI and Gold a darker version of SWPs base and I'll be all in.

Not sure how I feel about the prizm violet tint from the pics I've seen thus far. Count me in the I actually like the tint of Violet Iridium club.

But, this is still promising. It gives me hope for Ice, Fire, Emerald and Gold Prizms. Just make Ice with the same base as Prizm BI and Gold a darker version of SWPs base and I'll be all in.

Ice and gold prizm would be awesome.

Back