• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
The Violet lens is the only lens that’s I like in the warm color tones. The way the clouds look through Violet Iridium is spectacular. I sport the Grape Juice Holbrook Frame with Violet lenses. Love them.
Hey! I rock Violet Iridium Polars in my Grape Juice Holbrook’s.

Absolutely this. I love the external look of violet but couldn’t bear the strange greenish tint looking through them (or fire, which looks similar to look through despite having a different base tint).

I agree with both of you. Hopefully prizm fixes this. I’d love them in my infinite hero glasses.

To be honest I have both Violet Prizm and Regular Violet (both frogs). And I’d choose the amber tint every single time.
Prizm violet reminds me too much or prizm trail and those weird looking blues and oranges give me a headache. From the outside the look cool, but I’ll never buy another set with violet prizm

To be honest I have both Violet Prizm and Regular Violet (both frogs). And I’d choose the amber tint every single time.
Prizm violet reminds me too much or prizm trail and those weird looking blues and oranges give me a headache. From the outside the look cool, but I’ll never buy another set with violet prizm
Interesting to hear. I’ll have to check them out in store.

Matte Black Holbrook with Prizm Violet is coming. Looks good!
AA5145E8-D865-487D-833E-A5AFC0D945C8.jpeg

BE767489-3F07-4123-AE04-91431A736738.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back