• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pro M Frame Case Options?

mgobule002

Oakley Beginner
Hey Everyone,

I'm a first timer on the forum but a long time Oakley lover! I am a baseball player so I'm very partial to the M Frames. A little while back I got a pair of Pro's because the color I wanted only came in pro's. Anyone have any idea on how to store these things? I've been looking all over to find the big vault case they used to sell but have found nothing. I'm figuring I need to get creative, any ideas???!! Thanks!!

Steve

Just checked with them today, no luck. I guess I will have to shop around. Another option I thought of was to just buy a new frame so I can use my other soft vault case, but frames only are also something that are not readily available these days. Looks like I may be getting a new pair faster than expected...thanks for your help!

I'm looking for a case for my Oakley Pro M glasses that I bought back in 98. The frames don't hinge, so it's gotta be a big case. I was wondering if the Crossrange case would accommodate these frames? Anybody have any advice?

Usually I use a strongbox, or the torric array case. It’s close in size to the pro m frame case.

I have probably 10 of the original large square cases with foam inserts I'd sell. Shoot me a message if you want to pick one up!

45013f8d81be99eb6317637a06d95177.jpg

Back