joshviiv

Oakley Enthusiast
Managed to score this local here in Western Australia. I trawl our craigslist equivalent for oakley's most mornings, these popped up and i offered the guy cash straight away.

Original box, with original replacement nosepiece and earsocks unused. Original warranty card - the lot.

The cool thing is these are the EXACT same pair my dad bought that got me really into oakleys. Infact i still have his original pair, although they were fairly ratty so i painted them. Looking forward to restoring these with the new earsocks and nose piece and repainting the white o logos.

mframe.jpg

mframe1.jpg

mframe2.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

thisguy

I should Work at Oakley
OH, USA
Congratulations on finding a complete set. Restoring them should be a fun process.

joshviiv

Oakley Enthusiast
Picked up another cracking find - yellow/+red heater and pro case. Spoke to Oakley Australia to try and source extra lenses - the lady really went above and beyond for me. Found: +Red heater, Vented Gold Heater, Black iridium heater and a very rare vented G26 heater! Have installed a couple of the new lenses into the custom matte black pair, gold into the yellows which i think looks awesome, as well as the +red into the polished pair. Hope you guys are a fan!

oakleyprom3.jpg

oakleyprom.jpg

oakleyprom2.jpg

oakleyprom4.jpg

oakleyprom5.jpg

RetinaBurn

Oakley Enthusiast
California
Excellent finds, great that you were able to still find the lenses from Oakley!

Just so you know, that case with the yellow Pro M Frame is a Water Jacket case. The cutaway in the center is for the hydrophobic solution and the in the back is for the straps.

joshviiv

Oakley Enthusiast
Oh thanks for the info mate - it actually came in a waterjacket retail box too so that would explain that!

New Threads