• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Pro M Frame...know A Sports Team That Used Blue And White???

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Ok so I have several of these Pro M Frames in blue with white socks and grey hybrid s lens. I would like to cut a great deal to someone who say has a baseball team and the team colors are blue and white? Or maybe a softball team? Anyways if someone is truly interested in a bulk purchase of these please let me know.

0010.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
How many do you have? Gonna contact the team I coach and see if they have interest

I forgot the exact number but just a bit more then 40

How much for just one pair? Very interested.

I would sell one pair for 85.00 shipped in the CONUS.
I have several different lens options and I would prefer to sell you one with a different lens in the photo. Reason being is I do not have the same amount of that lens to match up to the amount of frames I have. I can put up a rough list of lens I have.

Ya would love to know what lenses

jwhitman....if I were to sell the glass as a bundle I would cut someone a very good deal on them but it would be with the lens shown. Not worth it for me to cut a killer price and have to mix and match the lens. I will get together a list.

Got any heater lenses laying around you could throw in ?

I have all sorts of lens I can sell. I have a pretty good amount of lens that have minor blemishes to them.

As for new lens I just did a quick look and found

Black Iridium heater
Vr28 Polar Hybrid
Vr28 polar sweep
VR28 Black Iridium Polarized sweep
Vr28 black iridium polarized hybrid s
VR28 black iridium polarized strike

So one of those could be put into a blue frame and sold for 85.00 shipped in the conus

Good stuff. Defenetly interested In a couple of those lenses. Is black iridium the only thing you got in heater?