• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pro M Frame Lens Compatibility

Those listed ebay... do they require I go to thailand to have my kidney harvested?
I am not sure what a kidney is worth these days. It seems if you are buying one the price is much higher than if you are selling one like most things!! Is £65 delivered fair??

Bad new guys. Got my M Frames in today. Turned out to be fakes. Luckily the app I bought them through holds the money from the seller until everything checks out. As soon as I took them out of the packaging I knew something was wrong. The frames felt cheap and lightweight. There was no made in the usa or m frame logo on the inside. Ear socks and nose piece didn’t feel like very good quality. Felt more like a plastic than anything and the frames felt painted. Luckily I get to send them back for a refund. Hopefully I can find someone trustworthy to purchase a nice set of M Frames from on here once my 14 days are up.

Bad new guys. Got my M Frames in today. Turned out to be fakes. Luckily the app I bought them through holds the money from the seller until everything checks out. As soon as I took them out of the packaging I knew something was wrong. The frames felt cheap and lightweight. There was no made in the usa or m frame logo on the inside. Ear socks and nose piece didn’t feel like very good quality. Felt more like a plastic than anything and the frames felt painted. Luckily I get to send them back for a refund. Hopefully I can find someone trustworthy to purchase a nice set of M Frames from on here once my 14 days are up.

Got any pics to share?

Back