• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pro M Frame Lens Compatibility

Here are the pictures posted on the website I purchased them from. Unfortunately, none of the pictures I sent into customer service saved to my phone before I boxed them up and sent them back. Previous M Frames that I have owned felt so much more balanced than these. All the weight was in the lens. I showed them to my wife and she has never seen the pre M2 version in person and as soon as she picked them up she even said these don’t feel right. I should have known better when there was no box, documentation, or even a cleaning bag.

View attachment 643362View attachment 643365

Here are the pictures posted on the website I purchased them from. Unfortunately, none of the pictures I sent into customer service saved to my phone before I boxed them up and sent them back. Previous M Frames that I have owned felt so much more balanced than these. All the weight was in the lens. I showed them to my wife and she has never seen the pre M2 version in person and as soon as she picked them up she even said these don’t feel right. I should have known better when there was no box, documentation, or even a cleaning bag.
Definitely return it and leave negative feedback if you can.

Send them to me for inspection
@

👍. The source I got them from I highly doubt their fake.

It’s possible but highly unlikely. There’s no indication they are fake outside of no serial number on the arm.

I actually sent pics to you before and you weren’t Interested to buy via pm.

@

👍. The source I got them from I highly doubt their fake.

It’s possible but highly unlikely. There’s no indication they are fake outside of no serial number on the arm.

I actually sent pics to you before and you weren’t Interested to buy via pm.

I wasnt interested because they were fake

Back