• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pro M Frame Lens Compatibility

These things were about to squeeze my head in half they were so tight. Just look at the width difference between the red frames posted above and the white. You can tell the white pair hug the stand a lot more. The frame felt like air. There is no serial number, no M Frame inscription, and no made in USA inscription. Only thing that may be real are the lenses. I’m definitely no expert but I knew something wasn’t right with these.
You may not be an expert but you know more about Oakleys than the joker you bought that from. Mercari will get your money back the you can get a good pair from here.

You may not be an expert but you know more about Oakleys than the joker you bought that from. Mercari will get your money back the you can get a good pair from here.

It’s goes hand in hand with the world we live in today. People will sham you in a heartbeat to make a dollar. Luckily there are still some good people out there who like to do things the honest way. I was sad to see the M frame change to the M2. The glasses I bought however were a terrible attempt at recreating it. It’s nice to see there are people on here who love the older style just as much as I do. Hopefully I can con somebody out of an authentic pair lol :p:p:p

It’s goes hand in hand with the world we live in today. People will sham you in a heartbeat to make a dollar. Luckily there are still some good people out there who like to do things the honest way. I was sad to see the M frame change to the M2. The glasses I bought however were a terrible attempt at recreating it. It’s nice to see there are people on here who love the older style just as much as I do. Hopefully I can con somebody out of an authentic pair lol :p:p:p
There’s a few people like that here that get away with crap like that. I don’t know how, complaints go unanswered.

Anyway, yes there are many more great members and a lot of them, myself included, love the old stuff. Hang around, make some friends, and I know you’ll spend way more money than you planned to lol

Oh and cast your vote here!

I don't have any Pro M's to get rid of but I have a few different colors of regular M's I'd be happy to sell.

I don't have any Pro M's to get rid of but I have a few different colors of regular M's I'd be happy to sell.

Thanks @OldSchoolHybrid! After my 14 days is up I’m going to post a WTB thread for some M Frame with heater lenses. I’m not real picky on whether they are regular hinged M frames or Pro M’s. I use to have the hinged and the fit was great. Idk how the Pro M’s fitment compare (mainly worried about the tightness along the sides). However, I do want to veer from the typical black frame with black lens. I’d like at least a semi custom look in mint to new condition. I really regret the day I let my customs go.

Hi all, I found this thread whilst searching for M frame lenses. Are any of the posters on here selling Pro M lenses and ideally I’m looking for cobalt I think.

Hi all, I found this thread whilst searching for M frame lenses. Are any of the posters on here selling Pro M lenses and ideally I’m looking for cobalt I think.

You have to meet the time and posting requirements in order to view the Exchange (or you can upgrade to a Premium membership). Once that happens I'm sure you'll find people with lenses available for sale.

Back