• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pro M Frame "O" Touch Up

Brian Bowles

Oakley Beginner
I have an older pro m frame that has been sitting around in closet for years. It is in really good shape but the white on the "O" has worn off. What is a good way to touch it up? Also, What would the value of this frame along with a red iridium and black iridium lenses be? Thanks!!!
null_zps794170ea.jpg

White paint, a brush, and a lot of patience. Is the icon on a Pro M Frame removable? If so, just pop it out with the hot water method (search the forums for "icon removal") and it will make repainting much easier. If not, see first advice ;)

Thanks Marc, I looked and you are correct the icon is part of the frame. What kind of paint and any other tips does some one have? Thanks!!!

You can probably do a scrape. Use a TINY amount of paint and use a straight edge or flat spatula or something and scrape the paint across the icon a few times. If you don't have excess paint it should coat pretty nicely, might need to clean it up a bit after it dries.

Clean them up and keep using them.

Any reason you're interested in a value? Are you interested in getting rid of them? If not, it doesn't really matter what they're worth.

I have notvworm them in many years. I thought I might sell the frame and thectwo lenses if it was worthva decemt amount. I could use that money toward something else.

the icons are fairly easy. If you want to invest in a brush, get a Mack 5/0 brush and some pinstriping enamel Use mineral spirits to thin it to the desired consistency and paint away. Pinstriping enamel is nice when fully dried and durable.

Latest Posts

Back