• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Pro M Frame W/ Hard Case Red / White / BI Heater

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Pro M Frame (06-920), red frame with white icons and ear socks. black iridium heater lens. Frame looks good with a couple small marks. Lens is good with a few minor scratches. Also has vintage bag, papers and hard case. This is one of the older releases. If my local store has them I will thrown in a new set of rubbers with it.

Pics soon.

$125 shipped with all fees included or best offer.

Some people reacted to this post.
DSC08706_zpsd1aac28d.jpg

DSC08707_zpse03aa5e1.jpg

DSC08708_zpscdbc3cce.jpg

DSC08710_zps042af9e7.jpg

DSC08704_zps839383c7.jpg

DSC08702_zps9b088b8f.jpg

Bump !!

Can you take a pic of the underside of the frame with the lens removed, and a closeup of the corners of the lens where it hooks into the frame (with it not in the frame)?

Sure, hows this?

DSC08888_zpsfd75c64b.jpg
DSC08890_zpsa1d3a5b1.jpg
DSC08892_zpsaf1a9540.jpg

Yikes, is the top of the lens worn that much, or is there a lot of crusty residue? That's what I saw a hint of and was trying to figure out what it was. Looks like it comes down far enough to be from lack of cleaning, not from frame wear.

I'll have to check when I get back to work. I think its just dust but as noted the lens does have some scratches in it. The frame was really clean so I dont think its bad but I'll check tomorrow.

It's just curious since that amount of wear on the lens under the frame (if that's what it is) is usually indicative of swapping lenses in a dirty frame. Some scratches are normal, but full-on abrasion and wearing the iridium off I only see when they're rode hard and put away wet... often.

I have played hard sports in the summer with a lot of sweat and had my lenses have a salty crust on them, which won't wipe off. But it usually comes off after a little soak without issue.

The heavy line toward the bottom and the fact that it's visible in this pic;
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g101/GRFMotorsports/Oakley/ForSale/DSC08708_zpscdbc3cce.jpg
makes me think it's not abrasion wear. That's usually all but invisible until the lens is out of the frame.

Take a look, spray and let the lens cleaner sit for a minute, then take a clean cloth (switching often and wiping up!) and see if it cleans up. And let me know what kind of scratches we're talking about in the main part of the lens. A few stray marks that are hard to find I can live with.

After getting the dust off, there are some scratches where it slides into the frame, not terrible.

DSC08893_zpscc580cf1.jpg

SOLD