• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Probably My Last Pick Up For The Year - X Squared Inside

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
X Squared - X Metal / Ruby

This is also the 50th pair in my collection. I still have an ongoing list of frames i want to buy, but i think this will do it for a while.... or so i hope.

I hate/love this forum :bounce:

Oh and before i forget:
Paging Razerwire, paging Razerwire. You need to get a pair of X Squared, STAT.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^SICK! i just got that exact same pair in today!! ... it's my first x-metal though...... 50th pair though... that's just crazy! i really love these glasses though!!

Congrats to you! So how do you like the fit? I know you were going back and forth on it since you weren't close to a store with them in stock.

X Metal is my favorite line. You get addicted fast after buying your first pair. Don't say i didn't warn you :smile:

Well its about time!!!!!

I believe Razerwire is trying to increase his collection, by figuring he can buy 3 basic pairs of omatter frames instead of 1 X Metal. I think he is really trying to match his frames to his posts....

Hahahah! I noticed he's logged into the forum, but he hasn't posted in this thread. He must be avoiding anything with "X Squared" in it. LOL!

Hahahah! I noticed he's logged into the forum, but he hasn't posted in this thread. He must be avoiding anything with "X Squared" in it. LOL!

We should post a thread "Should Razerwire buy an X squared" Then we should vote on it....

Back