• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Probation Woes

D3V1LSTH0RN

Oakley Enthusiast
So the VR28s in my Probations needed replacing. I went with some Fuse polarized gradient brown. Big shout out to Rosina at the Fuse Team. Outstanding customer service!

Omg, this job drove me nuts. It was nearly impossible to get the VR28s out, then the Fuse lenses (6 curve) wouldn't pop in. After struggling with them, I got them ALMOST in. They are in everywhere except at the inside bottoms.

They don't look bad, until you really look at them from the top or inside.

Fuse did send another pair of lenses, different curve, (8 curve). I haven't tried them, yet because it took me forever and a day to get these into the frames.

I'm a perfectionist, and ADD, but not OCD. The question is....should I rock these like this for a while or try the other lenses? I'm telling you....it was a JOB to get these in.

Opinions, expert advice, brutal honesty welcome.
20220702_190022.jpg
20220702_190219.jpg
20220702_185741.jpg

So the VR28s in my Probations needed replacing. I went with some Fuse polarized gradient brown. Big shout out to Rosina at the Fuse Team. Outstanding customer service!

Omg, this job drove me nuts. It was nearly impossible to get the VR28s out, then the Fuse lenses (6 curve) wouldn't pop in. After struggling with them, I got them ALMOST in. They are in everywhere except at the inside bottoms.

They don't look bad, until you really look at them from the top or inside.

Fuse did send another pair of lenses, different curve, (8 curve). I haven't tried them, yet because it took me forever and a day to get these into the frames.

I'm a perfectionist, and ADD, but not OCD. The question is....should I rock these like this for a while or try the other lenses? I'm telling you....it was a JOB to get these in.

Opinions, expert advice, brutal honesty welcome. View attachment 974520View attachment 974521View attachment 974522
That is an Inmate.

I've got three Inmates and they are a pain in the a$$ to change lenses. Ive got some OEM lenses to swap and I'm waiting for a day when my patience is at an all time high.

I've changed a lot of inmate lenses. It never got easier. Just ended up with raw fingers from working those things into the frame.

Back