• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Probations for Sale.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in my Probations? I'm not sure what there worth these days but I no longer wear them due to my fat face lol. Any info would be great. They do have a small scratch on the bridge but cannot notice it when wearing them. Please let me know, I would like to sell these. Chrome frame with Amber/bronze colored polarized lenses. Thanks for your time and any info. Taking offer!

IMG_20160214_200348040_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160214_200417323_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160214_200534369.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in my Probations? I'm not sure what there worth these days but I no longer wear them due to my fat face lol. Any info would be great. They do have a small scratch on the bridge but cannot notice it when wearing them. Please let me know, I would like to sell these. Chrome frame with Amber/bronze colored polarized lenses. Thanks for your time and any info. Taking offer!

View attachment 222969

View attachment 222970

View attachment 222971
I have 2... one polished black and one brushed chrome. What were you thinking you might need on these. I recently sold a bronze pair for extra cash pm me to chat

Per forum rules you must post a price. If you need more info do the research then list the glasses for sale. If you want to keep this sale thread up you must add a price.

Woops I apologize I forgot. I'm going to post them at $100 until I know what there worth.

Back