• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Problem

Trucker360

Last of the cowboys
New castle
I got curious and wanted to see the inside of my mm. Apparently one of the screws was stripped by previous owner(the head.) How do I get this resolved?

Sent from your mom

Damit! Well everyone can hopefully see the screw broke off in the case and the head still in the back. Sooooo send to oakley or is there someone one that can fix this.....maybe Zack Christensen??

Sent from your mom

Damit! Well everyone can hopefully see the screw broke off in the case and the head still in the back. Sooooo send to oakley or is there someone one that can fix this.....maybe Zack Christensen??

Sent from your mom

b40d7048f945bba56326f36f14bd51f6.jpg
1be90bdb6b4ceb45ec71201038c06aef.jpg
4314240961236bcf821da4e0dd6a2869.jpg
c3e2c59d06b7b574919e42ff0ce77198.jpg

Sent from your mom

watch shop is where I would try. I've never tried to remove a screw that small. Also a quick way to refinish the brushed look is I grab some 0000 steel wool and scrub back and forth the length of the band till it looks more uniform. If it's scratched up really bad go over it with a red scotch brite pad first then finish with the steel wool. The xm finish on a watch isn't ideal. Its a blasted finish and shows marks much easier than the oem brushed finish. And can't be touched up easily with some steel wool like brushed finish is. So much more care is needed when wearing.

watch shop is where I would try. I've never tried to remove a screw that small. Also a quick way to refinish the brushed look is I grab some 0000 steel wool and scrub back and forth the length of the band till it looks more uniform. If it's scratched up really bad go over it with a red scotch brite pad first then finish with the steel wool. The xm finish on a watch isn't ideal. Its a blasted finish and shows marks much easier than the oem brushed finish. And can't be touched up easily with some steel wool like brushed finish is. So much more care is needed when wearing.
Dude you're the man. One of these days I'm going to get around to sending my hammer stems and xs. Did the new guy get a hold of you?

Sent from your mom

Back