• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Processing Time for Prescription Lens

Ewyche59

Oakley Beginner
I’m at week 4 and counting waiting for my prescription lenses to be finished. Why does it take this long when Lens Crafter can make a set of lenses in an hour ?

I’m at week 4 and counting waiting for my prescription lenses to be finished. Why does it take this long when Lens Crafter can make a set of lenses in an hour ?
Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 weeks to get a regular order of apparel or accessories from oakley. My last order wasn't bad, but my previous 2 took multiple weeks off things that were in stock at the time of order & some things were even canceled.

Hope you get them soon.

I just did two sets over the last month and they both got to me within fourteen calendar days from the date of order, with standard shipping times. Hope you get yours soon.

When you do, let me know if you have two little black dots if crud on the inside of both lenses. It comes off with cleaning but I have no idea what they're on there for.

Go read about essilor and Luxottica merger news articles online. I'll explain a lot. PS LensCrafters is doing very very few 1 hour jobs anymore (also owner by Luxottica/essilor)....

I received a flak jacket xlj lenses only order in "clear" no tint, no Polarized. Too 2 weeks and they literally sent me two left lenses! I suppose I'll be waiting another 1-2 weeks again.

But feel free to shoot me a message with a copy your RX. I promise to do whatever if humanly possible to get yours faster.

Go read about essilor and Luxottica merger news articles online. I'll explain a lot. PS LensCrafters is doing very very few 1 hour jobs anymore (also owner by Luxottica/essilor)....

I received a flak jacket xlj lenses only order in "clear" no tint, no Polarized. Too 2 weeks and they literally sent me two left lenses! I suppose I'll be waiting another 1-2 weeks again.

But feel free to shoot me a message with a copy your RX. I promise to do whatever if humanly possible to get yours faster.
+1 with RJ. Two sets of Prescription lenses that are amazing so far!

I finally got my lenses after approx 30 calendar days. They said that there was an ‘issue’ that required them to make another pair. At this point, I’m just glad that I finally have them.

Back