• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Production process - step by step

RicHockney

Oakley Expert
Hi guys, I’ve searched the forums and was surprised there isn’t an in depth production process thread. Somebody here must have worked at the X-Metal plant/visited it on a tour etc. I basically want to learn about how the X-Metals went from a crazy idea to something you could buy all over the world. Anyone have any links to websites/videos/etc.

Cheers

I dont think there was a video about it. As far as im concern production was so secretive only a few select was allowed in the plant.

If you are talking about a 3 minutes video there is one.

Cheers @pjd1234 i watched that a while back and it just made me want to learn more. I love all the secrets and deception behind the range. You’d think so long after production there might have been a couple of whistle blowers come out to reveal some good info.

Cheers @pjd1234 i watched that a while back and it just made me want to learn more. I love all the secrets and deception behind the range. You’d think so long after production there might have been a couple of whistle blowers come out to reveal some good info.

Doubt it. If there’s one, dude got to be old as hell by now. Why do you think lux wouldn’t even bother to re-produce or touch subject????. It’s hard to do, time consuming, profit ratio is low. If a reg juliet is re produced today it will probably cost 750 each lol, nobody’s gonna buy that lol.

Doubt it. If there’s one, dude got to be old as hell by now. Why do you think lux wouldn’t even bother to re-produce or touch subject????. It’s hard to do, time consuming, profit ratio is low. If a reg juliet is re produced today it will probably cost 750 each lol, nobody’s gonna buy that lol.
Haha that’s all true apart from the ‘nobodys gonna buy that’ I’d bet loads of people would; although not even remotely enough for Lux to ever consider it. The C-Six shows how much people will pay for something special.

Id buy it

Latest Posts

Back