• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Productive day at the O Vault

rml0015

Oakley Beginner
Auburn
I went into the Vault in Ellenton, Florida today while away on work and made a few purchases.

First I picked up some Flak 2.0 with the prizm dailys and that awesome steel frame.
Then, since the badman are on sale now I picked up a pair of the pewter/tungsten ird(because I'm a sucker for an amber lense) for half off the sale price, and as you may know the badman are priced higher than the Flaks so I'd say that's a pretty good deal. I also put some grey earsocks on my navy/chrome ird Evs to replace the orange I had on them. They turned out looking much better.

I'm pretty stoked about picking up this badman setup!

20160717_184846.jpg

20160717_184825.jpg
20160717_210328 (1).jpg

Mark

I went into the Vault in Ellenton, Florida today while away on work and made a few purchases.

First I picked up some Flak 2.0 with the prizm dailys and that awesome steel frame.
Then, since the badman are on sale now I picked up a pair of the pewter/tungsten ird(because I'm a sucker for an amber lense) for half off the sale price, and as you may know the badman are priced higher than the Flaks so I'd say that's a pretty good deal. I also put some grey earsocks on my navy/chrome ird Evs to replace the orange I had on them. They turned out looking much better.

I'm pretty stoked about picking up this badman setup!

View attachment 264640
View attachment 264641 View attachment 264642
Mark
Congrats

Is that the one in the mall ?

Congrats! Tungsten Iridium Polarized is one hell of a sunny day lens!

I need to get out more in Florida and visit more O Vaults

Sent from Q's Note5

Mark nice grabs! And you weren't kidding...that Flak in the Steel frame is indeed awesome. Great color with the Prizm Daily too.

:)

Latest Posts

Back