• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Project Pair

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for something that would be good for a project pair. Have a big head so need a bigger frame, thinking something like Pit Bull, Straight Jacket, Flak, Fast Jacket, Fuel Cell, Hijinx, Scalpel, etc. Would prefer something with usable lenses, but depending on what you have would certainly be open to something with frame only.

Not looking to spend much. If you have something that's rough and just sitting around that you're looking to get rid of and let someone fix up and revive back into use, let me know. Thanks.

Some people reacted to this post.
Go
Username Hidden said:
Looking for something that would be good for a project pair. Have a big head so need a bigger frame, thinking something like Pit Bull, Straight Jacket, Flak, Fast Jacket, Fuel Cell, Hijinx, Scalpel, etc. Would prefer something with usable lenses, but depending on what you have would certainly be open to something with frame only.

Not looking to spend much. If you have something that's rough and just sitting around that you're looking to get rid of and let someone fix up and revive back into use, let me know. Thanks.
go to the vault site now!! Under 40 for pit bull, fuel cell, Jupiter sq

Haha better get there quick! Pretty awesome deals for project pairs.

I've got a pair of Ten that need lenses (which are on the Vault).

Yup, picked up a pit bull. Still may be interested in the Ten though.

Have a Ten also. Lenses peeling so virtually same deal as Rustpot. But he made the mention first. Just let me know if you want like...a second one.

Back