• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

project xx

It's an authentic oakley frame? Titanium made? It check out the titanium weight? Any serial numbers on frame?
Made in Venezuela?

It's an authentic oakley frame? Titanium made? It check out the titanium weight? Any serial numbers on frame?
Made in Venezuela?
I ran it through a nuclear magnetic resonance machine I keep in my closet for just such occasions and it's actually not titanium or metal at all it's super-compressed cocaine!! They are using us to smuggle!! The frame then disintegrated in my hand fused with the rubber and lenses into a complete mess.
You definitely should not buy or bid on anything from this seller, stay away please.

Congrats. Glad it all worked out and it turned into a sweet pair of XX. I may have to check this seller out.

that's it, I'm going to Venezuela to get to the bottom of this scam!
FD4CCFCA-76C0-4C05-9A19-AA95BB40EB3E.jpeg

I ran it through a nuclear magnetic resonance machine I keep in my closet for just such occasions and it's actually not titanium or metal at all it's super-compressed cocaine!! They are using us to smuggle!! The frame then disintegrated in my hand fused with the rubber and lenses into a complete mess.
You definitely should not buy or bid on anything from this seller, stay away please.
Coke is hell of a drug..
Rick james...