• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Proof Of Life

@Cknyc........ I had to take a few moments to read and take all of this in. I am so sorry that you had to be the victim of someone's careless disregard for any human life. I have been through some tramatic things in my life, requiring physical therapy and lots of recovery..... but I can't start to think how you must be feeling right now. I hope all of us take a few moments to realize that life is so precious...... God Bless You with a speedy recovery!!!! I wish I was in that area, as I would stop by and do what ever I could to help you. If you need to talk, PM me and I will provide you the info.

I understand that this post will probably sadden or anger some people but we will only wish Cknyc the best from here out......

Now for the rest of the Oakley Forum Members, this thread will ONLY be used for well wishes and to check on Cknyc, from time to time. The transaction between Sunpoh and Cknyc will remain between them and only them. Since they share other means of communication, that is for them to work out. There will be NO BASHING of EITHER member on here and please be courteous with your PM's to either member as Admin can review them and suspend your account if they see fit. I will monitor this thread.

Again to Cknyc..... I wish you the best for a speedy recovery...God Bless you!

@ Oakleyboss.... I have no problem leaving this in the X Metal Discussion forum, however if you want it moved to off topic, let me know.

@Cknyc........ I had to take a few moments to read and take all of this in. I am so sorry that you had to be the victim of someone's careless disregard for any human life. I have been through some tramatic things in my life, requiring physical therapy and lots of recovery..... but I can't start to think how you must be feeling right now. I hope all of us take a few moments to realize that life is so precious...... God Bless You with a speedy recovery!!!! I wish I was in that area, as I would stop by and do what ever I could to help you. If you need to talk, PM me and I will provide you the info.

I understand that this post will probably sadden or anger some people but we will only wish Cknyc the best from here out......

Now for the rest of the Oakley Forum Members, this thread will ONLY be used for well wishes and to check on Cknyc, from time to time. The transaction between Sunpoh and Cknyc will remain between them and only them. Since they share other means of communication, that is for them to work out. There will be NO BASHING of EITHER member on here and please be courteous with your PM's to either member as Admin can review them and suspend your account if they see fit. I will monitor this thread.

Again to Cknyc..... I wish you the best for a speedy recovery...God Bless you!

@ Oakleyboss.... I have no problem leaving this in the X Metal Discussion forum, however if you want it moved to off topic, let me know.

Thanks bro..and thanks to everyone who posted on here so far..we dont know each other personally but its a great feeling getting a simple ''take care'' from someone...anyone..at this time.
I really do feel bad right now about what seems like bashing...but i know Sunpoh will definitely NOT call me a liar on this one..i apologize if it seems harsh..but it had to be said.
My girl..my family..my friends...even myself...were and still...pretty shaken up about this whole thing.

and xmetalmaniac..youve been in therapy? is it normal...that i just got my 2nd surgery done a few days ago...and they already scheduled me for therapy in 3 weeks? is that normal? so soon?
i feel like i dont want to leave my room for a month right now.

want an update?
today...15 minutes ago...the guy that hit me? the guy who was so effin drunk that when the cops came they had to smash his door window to get him out...
well..his dad came...rang my doorbell.
(isnt that illegal somehow? he got my address from the police report..is that legal?)
and what did he have?
a personal check...for an amount that is too unbelievable to post here.
just so i wont take his son to court.
this...after not even a full week after the accident.

well...my older brother chased him off..with his .45

thanks again to everyone..ill keep you guys up to date.

hopefully you can cover all the medical bills which coming up during the next few month . . .
but i would say that no personal check can't cover the physical complaints, fear in your family and all the problems!

i would sue his drunken ass off!

hopefully you can cover all the medical bills which coming up during the next few month . . .
but i would say that no personal check can't cover the physical complaints, fear in your family and all the problems!

i would sue his drunken ass of!

Agree, you better cover yourself financially if there's a legal action!

Wow cknyc I deeply and truly feel sorry that you had to go through all of this. I just hate that the drunk driver is always the one that walks away without a scratch and the one that gets hit gets the short end of the stick. I hope that you don't have a tough time learning to do all your daily routines with your left hand. You are truly lucky to be alive. I hope that you have a speedy recovery and a happy holiday to celebrate all the love ones in your life that are helping you during this though time.

Latest Posts

Back