• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Props to qtrain23 for his custom stands

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! @xmetal40 first, thanks for the additional pics! Second....these damn things are modular??? All the way or just for the 4th holder there?? (I don't see horizontal lines all the way up the stand). And will the 4 tier fit in a spine case?
Sorry, these things just really excite me.:rolleyes:

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! @xmetal40 first, thanks for the additional pics! Second....these damn things are modular??? All the way or just for the 4th holder there?? (I don't see horizontal lines all the way up the stand). And will the 4 tier fit in a spine case?

The only modular part is the 4th position and the main stem/spine.

This is a great design and offers a 4 tier or 3 tier stand with a minimal footprint.

Here are a few pics of these coming together.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Another option is COLORS

I recieved a package in the mail today from Q, so I can possibly have some more pics of the stands tonight. Along with some mood lighting :spiteful:

I could make them modular, but I figured most people are doing to want a 3 tier, and they all come with an additional 4th tier

Tilted Riser Stand

@RoTors And @qtrain23...gentlemen thank you. I can't understand how I missed these when they were first available. Q, I am still using your original metal 3-tiers in my countertop case for my radars! I am going to order at least 2 of these new X metal stands. Can you link your sale thread containing them here for me?

And also, will the 4 fit in a spine case? Or can you give me their height so I can measure and order accordingly?

Thanks! ...and outstanding design!!

@RoTors And @qtrain23...gentlemen thank you. I can't understand how I missed these when they were first available. Q, I am still using your original metal 3-tiers in my countertop case for my radars! I am going to order at least 2 of these new X metal stands. Can you link your sale thread containing them here for me?

And also, will the 4 fit in a spine case? Or can you give me their height so I can measure and order accordingly?

Thanks! ...and outstanding design!!

I'll PM you. Rotors can probably answer your size question, but I'm fairly certain they'll fit standard spacing at 4 tiers

Back