• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Protective glasses for tennis

If you want a new one I’d try the portal or portal x. Big wide field of view and full framed

Look at Radar. I’ve taken rocks and sticks to the face and never had an issue with anything cracking or breaking my lenses in any way. I swear by them.

I've heard so many such stories. Bro, I really understand. I was close to eye damage several times and once to ear damage. The ball has hit me right between my eyebrows several times in my entire life. That is, another millimeter, and I'd have been left without sight in my eye. But all the time, I got off with only terrible black bruises around my eyes and walked for about two weeks like a panda. The situation with the ear was not the same, but I started taking off the earring from my ear since then before every training session. Last year, I actually sprained my ankle because of the wrong shoes. I always thought that the main thing for tennis in shoes is only the player's comfort, but I was wrong. It would be best if you chose shoes wisely. Since then, I've been buying only Naomi Osaka's tennis shoes to never go out of order for 1-2 months. Because of a sprained ankle, I can't even walk without pain, but play...

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back